MOMENTS | Link Up: Artist Rafaël Rozendaal, Prada’s “Real Fantasies” S/S 2013 Film, Productivity, Dazed Digital’s Best Soundracks of 2013
Staying relevant on the go.
Ralph Lauren once said, “Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over so quickly. Style is forever.” It’s all about how you put it together, and though fashion blogs are ablaze with trends from F/W 2013, spring is in the air. Get some color into your wardrobe, and read up on this week’s cultural hit list…
1. Artist Rafaël Rozendaal uses the internet as his canvas. His latest work must have been inspired by “April Showers.”
2. Prada’s “Real Fantasies” S/S 2013 film experiments with animated collage art.
3. Definer is a new social networking app that lets you create your own words.
4. For anyone that juggles multiple identities—5 ways to be more productive today.
5. Dazed Digital curates the best soundtracks of F/W 2013—because we’re always looking ahead.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3]