MOMENTS | Link Up: Artist Nick Cave, Spring Breakers, Marni, Satire, Tinke Fitness App
Staying relevant on the go.
We find that trying new things helps to inform other parts of your life, and this week we’re particularly inspired by these words from Pablo Picasso: “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” Here’s some instances of people reinventing the wheel…
1. Nick Cave’s Soundsuits will invade Grand Central Station starting today through March 31st. Hurrah for more random pandaemonium on the subway.
2. Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers releases limited-edition collection with Opening Ceremony. SPRING BREAK 4EVER BITCHES!
3. Marni reinvents the chair for charity. Also, prisoners did the handiwork.
4. The Onion’s satirical stance on “Doing What You Love.” Take it with a grain of salt.
5. New iOS App, Tinke, lets you monitor your body’s fitness and wellness levels with one click. Because you always need another excuse to go to the gym.