MOMENTS | Link Up: Psy, Makr Shakr Bartender, Hatsune Miku, Alexander Wang x Balenciaga, Anonymous Journal Entries
Staying relevant on the go.
“A lot of my work is a matter of reacting to surprises in life.” —Alexander Wang
1. Could summer’s latest dance craze be upon us? Psy releases the Follow up to “Gangman Style”— “Gentleman M/V.”
2. Meet Makr Shakr, a robotic bartender to be unveiled at Google I/O next month.
3. Japanese holographic performer Hatsune Miku wears Louis Vuitton in her new opera “The End.”
4. Alexander Wang talks to Vogue about his career and move to Balenciaga.
5. Share and Tell: The Strangers Project is an ongoing collection of anonymous journal entries. Share yours here.