MOMENTS | Link Up: Glitche, Prada Literary Contest, Toy Story and “The Walking Dead”, Christian Lacroix Couture, Drake Riffs
Staying relevant on the go.
“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” —Sir Cecil Beaton
1. Move over Vine. Glitche is an iOS App that turns your photos into glitchy, distorted digital art.
2. Prada launches literary contest in order to find “new artists who can see the world with a unique, rare gaze.”
3. Did you ever notice that Toy Story and “The Walking Dead” have similar characters and storylines?! Go Figure.
4. Christian Lacroix will design a 15-piece couture collection for Schiaparelli. Bring on the luxe whimsey.
5. Drake rips hook from Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name” in his new song “Girls Love Beyonce.” [Side note, girls also love Drake.]