MOMENTS | Link Up: Word of the Week, Milan Design Week, Lettrs App, The Director, Cooking Soundtrack
Staying relevant on the go.
“You can’t get un-famous. You can get infamous, but you can’t get un-famous.” —Dave Chappelle
1. Word of the Week: “glunge.” The Wall Street Journal invades Rick Owens’ Minimalist, Parisian Man Cave.
2. Milan Design Week 2013: Dennis Parren’s CMYK Light Bulb casts colorful shadows.
3. Lettrs is an App that lets you send snail Mail from your iPhone. #futureretro
4. Watch the trailer for The Director—a revealing portrait of Gucci’s creative director, Frida Giannini. Produced by James Franco.
5. Cooking Soundtrack: Minor Blues is the musical inspiration behind Bande Originale by Pierre Gagnaire and Chilly Gonzales. Get your Cook on.