MOMENTS | Link Up: Dries Van Noten, Phillip Koll Photograpy, Noah Breakfast remix, Disclosure Music Video, Happy BDay Kate Moss
Staying relevant on the go.
1. Check out the incredible mix of color cut-outs and acid tie-dyed sportswear from Dries Van Noten’s FW14 menswear show today.
2. Phillip Koll, a Berlin-based photographer, uses vivid colors to create color-blocked, collage-like artistry in his fashion photographs.
3. The perfect blend of RB and glitch-y melodies. Listen to Noah Breakfast’s killer remix of Wet’s “No Lie”.
4. Disclosure just released a music video for “Grab Her”, and the end result is a comical vision of Gravity set in Office Space to the beat of a J Dilla sample.
5. Happy Birthday to the boss! Kate Moss turns 40 today. Boss Moss was and always will be magnificent. To celebrate, we must express our mad love for her 1996 Versace campaign.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3]