MOMENTS | Link up: Adidas Stan Smith Trainers, Angel Haze, 3D Nail Art, Four Tet, Alexander McQueen S/S 14
Staying relevant on the go.
1. Adidas collaborates with photographer Bella Howard and stylist Pandora Lennard for the re-launch of the iconic 1970s-era Stan Smith trainers. Given the recent wave of high-fashion sneakers, it’s no surprise that the photographs showcase the trainers’ feminine flair.
2. Seems like we can’t get enough of “Drunk In Love”. Or Angel Haze’s freestyles. Watch Angel Haze cover Beyoncé’s Grammy Awards opener, and while she does a wonderful job with Beyoncé’s notes, she absolutely slays Jay Z’s verses.
3. The Laser Girls take your nail art to the next level with customizable 3D-printed nails.
4. Stream Four Tet’s new January 2014 DJ mix, “1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm” (yes, that’s the name of the free mix).
5. Here’s the first look at Alexander McQueen’s S/S 14 campaign shot by photographer Steven Klein. The vibe is a brooding thriller in East London, starring a voodoo doll-toting Kate Moss.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4]