MOMENTS | Link up: Rihanna in 90s Chanel, Outdoor Installations, Pope Francis, Lorde Covers James Blake, DKNY
1. Rihanna’s stylist, Mel Ottenberg, posted a photo via Instagram of our favorite Bad Gal Riri decked out in a ruby-red Chanel suit from the label’s S/S ‘93 collection.
Rihanna wore the label’s iconic ‘90s look for her appearance on Good Morning America, where she promoted her work for the Mac AIDS Fund.
2. New York artist Aakash Nihalani uses bright neon tape to create playful geometric shapes in outdoor spaces.
3. The much beloved andawesomely progressive Pope Francis is the first Pope on the cover of Rolling Stones. Read the cover story here.
4. Watch Lorde cover James Blake’s “Retrograde” at her show in her Native New Zealand, just days after winning Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for “Royals” at the Grammy Awards.
5. Super Bowl Sunday is coming up, and this DKNY ad features A$AP Rocky, Cara Delevingne (and her classic facial expressions), Jourdan Dunn, and Eliza Cummings in football gear. Set to the tune of A$AP Rocky’s “Fashion Killa”, of course.