MOMENTS | Link up: Contributing Editor Kate Moss, Remixing Ikea, Prince, Dr. Martens S/S 14 Campaign, Drake x Colette
Staying relevant on the go.
1. Here’s a sneak peak of Kate Moss’s debut as a contributing fashion editor for British Vogue.
The March 2014 cover was shot by Mario Testino and stars a glammed out Daria Werbowy with a hint of that mid-90s fugitive rock ‘n’ roll.
2. Who says you can’t remix your Ikea furniture? Italian design firm Teste Di Legno threw away the Ikea instructions and experimented with typically unrelated pieces and fit them for new use.
3. #STANDFORSOMETHING. The new Dr. Martens S/S 14 campaign features a diverse set of freethinking individuals like up and coming London singer Misty Miller.
The brand also launched their customization app that lets users design their own boot.
4. Prince released a new song, which is delightfully titled “PRETZELBODYLOGIC”. The song is from his forthcoming album with 3rdEyeGirl, PLECTRUMELECTRUM.
5. Drake’s record label, October’s Very Own, is definitely morphing into lifestyle brand. OVO is collaborating with Colette, the cooler-than-thou Paris retailer, for an exclusive collection.
The collection will hit us on February 17th. And right in time for Paris Fashion Week too.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3]