MOMENTS | Link up: Creatures of Comfort, Nicholas K, VFiles, Confide App, Future x Pharrell x Pusha T x Casino
Staying relevant on the go.
1. One of our favorite collections that debuted yesterday is Creatures of Comfort’s serene, Japan-inspired designs.
See the looks styled by Dazed Digital’s Emma Wyman.
2. Is the low cut pant making a comeback? Nicolas K’s FW14 collection has his models rocking bare abs and goth-y dark layers.
3. Can’t stop. Won’t stop. In even more NYFW news, VFiles put out their second user-generated collection, and it’s pretty damn rad.
Here at BAMIN (Build And Make It Now), we’re all in for user-generated designs, so we’re especially stoked to see VFiles find and utilize the ambitious designers of cyberspace.
4. It’s Snapchat for professionals who like to use full sentences. Confide is a new app that lets you exchange top-secret messages without leaving a permanent trace on paper or on the internet.
5. Future, Pharrell, Pusha T and Casino collaborate for their new song, “Move That Dope”.We gotta say, it’s pretty dope.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3]