MOMENTS | Link up: Where I See Fashion, David Lynch Photography, SZA x Chance The Rapper, GIF-Inspired Music Video, Google Glass x Luxottica
Staying relevant on the go.
1. Like the best art out there, the coolest designs in fashion are often laden with references. Keep track of some of these references with Tumblr blog Where I See Fashion.
2. Surrealist film director—and visual artist, musician and sometimes actor—David Lynch talks about his love for photographing abandoned factories.
3. Listen to SZA’s golden pipes in her ethereal new Chance The Rapper-featuring track “Child’s Play”.
4. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart’s new video for “Simple And Sure” is GIF-tastic! The black and white, old-timey, dinner party themed music video was built on the idea of live-action animated GIFs.
5. Google has partnered with Luxottica, the eyewear giant behind Ray-Ban and Oakley, to make Google Glass look less douche-y.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]