MOMENTS | Link up: Cheap Monday In Paris, Supreme x North Face, Banksy, Naomi Campbell x GLAAD Media Awards, SZA
Staying relevant on the go.
1. C’est Cheap. Cheap Monday opened its first retail store in Paris, and to celebrate, the brand created a capsule collection with Paris-inspired motifs.
2. New day, another sportswear collaboration. Not that we’re complaining. Supreme released new photos of their map prints-laden collaboration with North Face.
3. Banksy released two new pieces over the weekend, one of which has two lovers checking their smartphones (or taking selfies) over each other’s shoulders.
4. HBIC Naomi Campbell declared her support for transgender models at the 2014 GLAAD Media Awards. Watch the video here.
5. SZA has a wonderfully glitch-y VCR-like music video for her dreamy song “Warm Winds”.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]