Staying relevant on the go.
1. After spending the last few years gaining traction on the runways—most recently seen in Hood By Air’s FW14 collection—it looks like the male crop top is making its resurgence in the mainstream.
2. Get your normcore on with the perfect T-shirt by NYC-based label UNIS. The coolest part? UNIS’ cotton jersey is USA-grown and made too.
3. Watch Kanye West and Future chill out at the beach in their music video for collaborative single “I Won”.
4. We’ve been seeing a lot of Pharrell (and his hat) lately, but we only get to hear him in Major Lazer’s music video “Aerosol Can”. And it really gives us a new take on the lyric video.
5. Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel Prize winning author and master of magical realism, has passed away at the age of 87. His much-acclaimed works brought together the mythical and real to poignantly explore the solitude of power.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]