MOMENTS | Link up: Horst: Photographer Of Style, Fendi’s London Flagship, Jon Hopkins “We Disappear” ft. Lulu James, Sisyphus “Take Me”, Famous Quotes x Chalkboard Illustrations
Staying relevant on the go.
1. The VA Museum will host Horst: Photographer Of Style, a retrospective of the life and works of 20th century German photographer Horst P. Horst. Horst’s diverse archives include collaborations with Coco Chanel, Elsa Schiaparelli and Salvador Dali.
2. Fendi’s customized bags from their Peekaboo Project were on display at last night’s Fendi flagship store opening in London. The London flagship is filled with a series of rare art commissions and will have ironic handbag vending machines too.
3. Jon Hopkins reworked his 2013 track “We Disappear”, featuring added vocals from British soul artist Lulu James.
4. Sufjan Stevens‘ new project Sisyphus – his collaboration with Son Lux and Serengeti—released a new and very naked video for “Take Me”. Ryan Dickie’s accompaniment to the track is a “juxtaposition of the physical and the digital”.
5. Anonymous student duo dangerdust have been creating hand-lettered and illustrated chalkboards of inspiring quotes from literary and public figures.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]