Staying relevant on the go.
1. #FBF. Celebrate the current Robert Mapplethorpe display at the Tate Modern with a look back at Mapplethorpe’s chiseled face and his iconic style.
2. Walter Van Beirendonck of the Antwerp Six showcases five emerging designers in the Antwerp fashion scene.
3. Listen to Nosaj Thing’s remix of Little Dragon’s “Klapp Klapp”. And hey, Future pops to surprise us for a few bars too.
4. Then listen to the Left Brain remix of Earl Sweatshirt’s “Chum”.
5. Artist Michelle Mckinney’s installation of woven metal explores the relationship between manmade materials and forms in nature.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]