Staying relevant on the go.
1. Dazed And Confused Magazine had a live stream of Nicholas Ghesquière’s debut resort collection for Louis Vuitton. Watch it and see his masterful collaging of mismatched prints in motion.
2. Then watch The Lonely Hearts Club, a Tracy Antonopoulos and Asli Baykal directed fashion short film for Nasty Gal. It boasts a Blood Orange soundtrack too.
3. We kind of wish that Jay Z and Beyoncé “On The Run” stadium tour trailer was for a real movie. See it again because you’ve probably already watched it. Multiple times.
4. Nicki Minaj’s explains how “Yasss Bish!!”, her new collaborative track with Soulja Boy, was inspired by drag queens. Or more specifically, by the lingo used in ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’.
5. Netherlands-based artist Peter Gentenaar made his own custom beater that processes and mills long-fiber paper pulp into the material he uses to create his large-scale paper sculptures.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]