MOMENTS | Link up: M.I.A. “Double Bubble Trouble” Video, Wonderland Magazine Editorial, Sky Ferreira “I Blame Myself” Remix, Craig Green’s Hand-Painted Prints, Joseph Beuys
Staying relevant on the go.
1. M.I.A. directed her music video for “Double Bubble Trouble”. Watch it for the selfie-taking and 3D-printed gun wielding crews. Stay for the political undertones.
2. Street-meets-18th century opulence in Wonderland Magazine’s Dolce AW14 editorial.
3. Negative Supply is God Mode’s new official remix channel. Listen to the Negative Supply remix of Sky Ferreira’s “I Blame Myself”.
4. Watch this video to see how much painstaking work went into the hand-painted prints from Craig Green’s MAN AW14 collection.
5. In Humlebæk, Denmark any time from 7 July – 6 September 2014? Then see the Joseph Beuys—sculptor, installation and performance artist, art theorist and teacher—exhibition at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art.
[Photo sources:1, 2, 3, 4, 5]