Staying relevant on the go.
1. Loved Karl Lagerfeld’s Métiers d’Art Paris-Dallas collection? A pop-up shop in Aspen will be showcasing Chanel’s Wild West-inspired collection next month.
2. Artist Pablo Gnecco, with programming and design help by Dan Moore, put together Gesture Gesture, an interactive installation that turns your hand gestures into GIFs.
3. Sinead Harnett’s soulful pipes have graced songs by Disclosure and Ryan Hemsworth. She’s releasing her debut EP, titled N.O.W., on June 15th. Here’s the EP’s leading track “No Other Way”.
4. Listen to San Francisco producer J.Phlip’s twitchy electro remix of The Knife’s “Without You My Life Would Be Boring”.
5. How wonderfully eerie. Artist Barry Underwood uses LED lights, luminescent material, and other photographic effects to alter ordinary landscapes.
Underwood’s exhibition, titled Scenes, will open at Sous Les Etoiles Gallery on May 29th.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]