Staying relevant on the go.
1. “For a gay kid in Jamaica to see the actor who played Spider-Man in that role is pretty damn powerful, in my opinion.”
Win Butler of Arcade Fire responds to Against Me! singer Laura Jane Grace’s criticism of the “We Exist” video.
2. Bat For Lashes, aka Natasha Khan, directed a fashion short film for British fashion line YMC. The short also features her Beck collaboration song “Under The Indigo Moon”.
3. Feel nostalgic via Another Magazine‘s look back at 1930s elegance.
4. Arrested Motion has a comprehensive look at Art Basel Hong Kong.
5. Watch slow motion footage of the Washington Ballet perform their most challenging moves.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]