Staying relevant on the go.
1. The weird world of Harmony Korine collides with the fashion world in his Die Antwoord-soundtracked film for Dior Addict.
2. Ugh, we can’t get enough of Charles Negre’s amazing photographic stills of Céline’s Bauhaus-inspired SS14 bracelets.
3. Watch The Roots’ cinematic and bleak “Never (ft. Patty Crash)” music video.
4. It’s as if Lana Del Rey’s songs exist to be remixed. Listen to Zhu’s glammed-out and groovy remix of “West Coast”.
5. Super-lux retailer Curve has a new gallery on Bond street, and they’re showcasing shoppable Donald Robertson fashion illustrations.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]