Staying relevant on the go.
1. J.W. Anderson sticks with his “hyper-normal” aesthetic and continues to deconstruct masculinity in his SS15 menswear collection.
2. Fashion-meets-art again (and again). Alexander McQueen’s SS15 menswear looks draw some inspiration from Alexander Calder’s bright and twisted kinetic sculptures.
3. Electronic producer Nicolas Jaar will compose music for the new AE series, “The Returned”.
4. The Biophilia Educational Program is the real deal. Björk’s Biophilia project will be part of certain European school’s curriculum.
5. It’s pretty damn cool that our iPhones have the potential to take such sick photos. Here are the winners of the 2014 iPhone Photography Awards.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]