Staying relevant on the go.
1. Things got real at Craig Green’s solo SS15 show. Audience members were reportedly moved to tears by Green’s martial arts and workwear-inspired collection.
2. Sibling’s menswear SS15 collection put a punk spin on knitwear and crochets.
3. NYC-based Graffiti legend Futura showcased his exhibition, titled Introspective, at Magda Danysz Gallery.
4. Watch OK Go’s single-shot and anamorphic illusion-laden “Writing’s On The Wall” music video.
5. Maison Martin Margiela, “fashion’s very own J.D. Salinger”, has this amazing grid of hands that date back to their very first collection in SS89.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]