Staying relevant on the go.
1. The Dsquared2 SS15 menswear collection is a fashion medley of neon, Stephen Sprouse’s 1980s aesthetic mixing, and Warhol’s Factory.
2. We’re feeling inspired by these collage prints from Thierry Boutemy’s collection for Opening Ceremony.
3. Watch FKA twigs’ video for new track “Two Weeks”.
4. Then check out Dazed And Confused Magazine’s behind-the-scenes of FKA twigs’ “Two Weeks”. And learn about Ignasi Monreal, the illustrator behind the video’s mythical backdrop.
5. Artist Aakash Nihalani’s neon geometric figures have returned for his new series called Landline. And this time, they’re skewering people in Brooklyn.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]