Staying relevant on the go.
1. Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy SS15 menswear collection blended romanticism and severity with gypsophila prints and expert tailoring.
2. For Dior Homme SS15, Kris Van Assche took cues from the modern art world, mixing up classic tailoring with graffiti splashes of color.
3. Listen to Nicolas Jaar’s new remix of The Hellen Hollins Singers’ “Consolation”. The track more or less embodies Jaar’s feelings when Chile lost their World Cup game against Brazil.
4. Watch what happens when critically acclaimed rapper Schoolboy Q tries to hawk Oxymoron at Times Square.
5. John Maeda humanizes technology with art in Nature, his series of ever-changing digital paintings.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]