Staying relevant on the go.
1. After a three year Resort hiatus, Miuccia Prada presented Miu Miu’s Resort 2015 collection. The result? Mega-cool digitalized (blown-up) ‘70s paisley prints.
2. Check out these images of Balmain’s new and awesomely diverse campaign. The FW14 campaign features Jourdan Dunn, Cara Delevingne, Kayla Scott, Ysaunny Brito, Binx Walton, and Issa Lish.
3. Listen to Disclosure’s remix of Usher’s “Good Kisser”.
4. Well,it happened again. Here’s a 15-minute clip of Kanye’s auto-tuned rant at this weekend’s Wireless Festival.
5. French artist JR used over 150 shipping containers as pixels to recreate the eyes of Elizabeth, a Kenyan woman from his Women Are Heroes series.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]