MOMENTS | Link up: Dior Couture FW14, Chanel Couture FW14, Jenny Lewis “The Voyager”, SZA “Moodring”, International Teletext Art Festival
Staying relevant on the go.
1. Raf Simons’s collection for Christian Dior Couture FW14 blended references from the 18th century to the present, giving us a very 2001: A Space Odyssey vibe.
2. “It’s Baroque meets Le Corbusier,” said Karl Lagerfeld. The Chanel Haute Couture FW14 runway was inspired by images of a ‘30s apartment by the architect of Modernism.
3. Listen to “The Voyager”, a new track by the magnificent Jenny Lewis. The song is the title track from her upcoming solo album.
4. Then listen to SZA’s “Moodring”, a new track from her forthcoming mixtape with Kitty Cash.
5. Remember Teletext? Well, Helsinski artist Juha van Ingen is bringing back the lost medium for the International Teletext Art Festival.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]