Staying relevant on the go.
1. Check out London-based designer Phoebe English’s in-store installation at Dover Street Market New York.
2. Here’s an exclusive look at Hood By Air’s Pre-Spring 2015. Read about Shayne Oliver’s plan for the downtown art-meets-street style-meets-fashion brand’s future.
3. Low, the band responsible for the best cover of Rihanna’s “Stay”, just released a cover of Bruce Springsteen’s “I’m On Fire”. Listen to it here.
4. Watch Spoon’s new video for new slow-burn single “Inside Out”.
5. Artist Azuma Makoto took his elaborate flower installations to the next level by sending them up into the stratosphere.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]