Staying relevant on the go.
1. Take a look at Luella Bartley and illustrator Zoë Taylor graphic story collaboration. The Girl Who Fell to Earth is a fairy tale “of feminism and freedom”.
2. Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim discussed the brand’s new Max Lamb-designed store in London.
3. Danny Brown and Rustie collaborated for new track “Attak”. Listen to it via SoundCloud.
4. Watch Diplo remix Madonna’s 1987 hit “La Isla Bonita”. The remix also features Madonna’s reworking of the song’s opening line to include a Major Lazer shoutout.
5. Photographer Erik Saulitis took silhouetted images of dancers to capture the dynamism in their movements.
[Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]