1. It’s been too long since Franck Ocean’s phenomenal Channel Orange, but word has it that Ocean is in the studio with Hit-Boy (“Niggas in Paris”, Drake, Nicki Minaj) and Rodney Jerkins (Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Destiny’s Child).
2. Peter Pilotto’s SS15 collection gave us Woodstock/Jimmy Hendrix and acid trip art-inspired looks.
3. LMVH winner Thomas Tait collaborated with artist Georges Rousse and made his SS15 show a living art space.
4. Listen to Jose Gonzalez’s cover of Arthur Russell’s “This Is How We Walk on the Moon”.
5. AnOther Magazine has a list of some of highlights from the London Design Festival.
[Photo source: Pitchfork Media]