MOMENTS | Prada SS15, Gemma Ward x Prada SS15, Disclosure x Schoolboy Q, James Blake x BBC Radio 1, Artist Hiroshi Senju Nightfall
1. Miuccia Prada’s SS15 collection “[revived] the beauty of incredible fabrics,” bringing together ‘70s folklore and Victoriana redux and full leather skirts.
2. Speaking of the Prada SS15 show, Gemma Ward opened the show, returning to the runway after a six-year hiatus. This almost feels like a #FBF.
3. Listen to this remix of Disclosure’s “Latch” (ft. Sam Smith), now with lyrical contributions by Schoolboy Q.
4. Then listen to James Blake’s latest set with BBC Radio 1. Blake shares an untitled song, as well as a remix of Outkast’s “International Player’s Anthem” with his song “Pembroke”.
5. Artist Hiroshi Senju used acrylic and fluorescent pigments on Japanese mulberry paper to create luminescent paintings of waterfalls in his series Nightfall.
[Photo source: Dazed and Confused]