1. British artist Marlow Moss, the radical lesbian and Drag King, has a new exhibition opening at Tate Britain this month.
2. The ineffably cool Céline SS15 collection was a “portmanteau of moods and emotions”.
3. Listen to Lorde’s new track “Yellow Flicker Beat” from the Hunger Games: Mockingjay soundtrack.
4. Watch Young Thug’s trippy video for his track “Danny Glover”, a song that was unofficially remixed by Nicki Minaj.
5. Gypsies, Game of Thrones and Joan of Arc served as the medley of inspiration for Givenchy’s super sexy and badass SS15 collection.
[Photo source: AnOther Magazine]