MOMENTS | Best Of: Akihiko Miyoshi Merges Digital x Analog Photography, Giorgio Moroder x Britney Spears, Iggy Pop, Rihanna Released “James Joint,” Fabrizio Moretti’s “Inside Out” Remix
We’ve curated the best of digital age-inspired creativity—from user-generated content, mash-ups, and remixes to collaborations between multi-disciplined makers.
Start your week out right with BAMIN’s (Build And Make It Now) run down of this week’s best moments in user-generated content, remixes, mash-ups, collaborations, and trends.
1. Check out “CMYKRGB,” Akihiko Miyoshi’s latest visual series that blends analog and digital photography. The work is on display at Circuit Gallery until May 9th.
2. Giorgio Moroder collaborated with Britney Spears for the pop star’s cover of Suzanne Vega’s ‘80s classic “Tom’s Diner.”
3. Punk rock legend and indisputable style icon Iggy Pop turned 68 years old.
4. Indulge your inner stoner and listen to Rihanna’s belted 4/20 gift “James Joint.”
5. Listen to The Strokes’ drummer, Fabrizio Moretti’s remix of Spoon’s “Inside Out.”